Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 50 It's like breathing to me...

I recently heard a quote from Oprah ...

"when you are doing what you were created to do, it should feel like breathing"

There are so many things I love to do, but only one fits this description... music. Listening to it, playing it, singing it and writing it. I love to do it myself, with others, and I can't get enough of it. With age and trials comes wisdom to know that the only things I excel at are the things my heart is in. So what is my heart in? THAT should be where my energy is focused. So I am making a deliberate attempt to make that part of me the best it can be.

I want to leave this earth with as much talent as I have breath in my lungs.

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. i love that--and yes, doing what you're meant to do feels like breathing! that's how I feel bout writing.

    ReplyDelete