Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 20 Guess I've put it off long enough...

I'm the worst procrastinator you'll ever meet. Some will read this and spit their coffee out because they know me... still....

When I miss a day of something, no matter what it is I can guilt myself until I am completely paralyzed. Medicine, work outs, writing, cleaning, if I can't do it everyday with some regularity I don't do it. It's not because I don't desire to... I just don't. I have many many flaws, but this is one character flaw in myself that I find absolutely irritating.

I heard someone say "You do what you want to do and you don't do what you don't want to do." It sounds so simple, yet it is so profound. There are goals in my life I'd like to think are attainable but this trait in me is so debilitating it's hard to think there is a light at the end of my tunnel.

So here's my second shot at being Closer to God cause out of all my goals this is the one I want the most.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment