Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 11 Even Satan gets it right now and then...

...fundamental “house rule” governing our members’ obligation towards each other. The Church functions as a mutual admiration society, a refreshing change from the climate of back-biting and disrespect that is rampant in society. Thus, those who affiliate are not required to like, appreciate, or praise one another—which should be expected with an association of wildly diverse individuals, however they must refrain from publicly attacking or antagonizing each other....

I have been "saved" or have known of God since I was 7 years old. Ever since then I have been intrigued by both sides of the story so to speak. In junior high I wrote an essay on satanism because it was interesting to me- let's not confuse that with attractive- because it was not. In fact, it scared the crap out of me, and that's why I researched it. I don't like to be scared. Fear is usually of the unknown.

I wanted to learn so I read, researched and found some interesting things. One such thing was this piece at the beginning. It's an excerpt from the "Affiliation of the Church of Satan".I found it extremely depressing. How sad is it that people who worship the incarnation of evil have more respect for one another than the Body of Christ?

God help us,
me

1 comment:

  1. you know, watch the video from the Twilight Zone titled, "Monsters are due on Maple Street." Sums up how I see some Christians.

    ReplyDelete